Where some see obstacles, we see opportunities.
The word “limited” is not in our vocabulary.
Never been done before? That’s where we excel.
We’re Rebel River Creative, a full-service creative agency based in Billings.
With a growing number of A-List clients, our small team of designers, marketing strategists and communication experts is expanding. We’re searching for a talented Graphic Designer with a passion for all things support and helping the customer and rock-solid knowledge. Experience at a high-level is essential, as is the ability to deftly manage multiple projects.
We are looking for someone to join our team who…
- Is an empathic person. We listen to our clients. It’s your job to understand what they’re saying, listen to their concerns, and address them with empathy.
- Wants to make a difference. We produce excellent work and as part of our creative team, you’ll be making a real difference to real people.
- Is a self-starter-you don’t need to be micro-managed
- Is polite and understanding.
- Has a curiosity to learn and grow and be a part of a growing company.
Here are the skills you need to have to apply:
- Passion for people
- A strong foundation and deep experience in visual design disciplines
- Translate marketing plans into visually exciting and engaging designs across print and digital mediums
- Visual storytelling through stylescapes (mood boards), images, illustration, animation or infographics
- Concept and execute engaging brand experiences
- A thorough understanding of print production and printing processes.
- Flexibility with a strict adherence to deadlines
- Active participation in brainstorm sessions and idea creation
- Establish and maintain consistency of brand assets
- Collaborate with clients and Rebel River team to help define and execute concept direction
- Put forward conceptual direction while also being open to other opinions
What you will do:
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute innovative ideas for new business pitches and presentations
- Understand the business needs of our clients, and have the ability to concept and design compelling solutions that align with overall creative strategy
- Work through the entire design life cycle, from producing rough concepts to delivering a polished design solution.
- Highly collaborative work style and willing to take constructive critique with a smile. Sorry, no egos here.
- Able to listen closely to clients and align work with client goals
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to operate in nimble, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of the latest visual trends
- Demonstrable fluency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or Apple Sketch, PowerPoint or Keynote. Premier a plus.
Rebel River Creative has its beginnings in the corporate world. Well, maybe it’s more accurate to say our studio was inspired by the many years spent working in the corporate world. The perks were pretty good, but budgets and resources were continually being cut until we could no longer do our best work.
It was time for change.
Looking out at the vast business landscape the founders saw opportunity. Taking a bold step forward, they pulled together an elite team and opened Rebel River Creative. The company adheres to two fundamental principles:
- To deliver extraordinary work. Every. Single. Project.
- To build a culture that honors employees and their talent. Perhaps this should be listed first because without our great people this agency would not exist.
The formula is working. Years later we have a growing number of A-list clients and we’re attracting top talent. If you enjoy working with kind, thoughtful, collaborative people who know how to deliver an extraordinary client experience, maybe you would like to join us.
Fun and creative excellence are not mutually exclusive.
Send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com